Graduate competences are sharpened through the following concentrations:
- Electricity Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Network System Engineering
Since being established in 1977, Electrical Department has been graduating 1014 graduates. The graduates mostly are working at various companies, such as local companies, multinational companies, governmental companies, and private companies. In 2010, there were 12 students who were granted governmental scholarship from PT. PLN (Indonesian National Electricity Company).
Programs and Link Match
Since 2003 Diploma 3 of Electrical Enginerring is regularly sending their students for internship at more than 30 companies and industries all around Indonesia. Some of the partner companies for internship are PT. PLN, PT. Telekomunikasi, PT. Mesindo, PT. LAPAN, PT. Schneider, dsb. Regarding the performance and achievements, after doing internship most of students are invited to work at those companies once they graduate.
There are a lot of achievement obtained by students of Diploma 3 of Electrical Engineering, as follows:
- Gold Medal Winner of Student Creativity Program (PKM) in 2011 for technology and engineering.
- Gold Medal Winner of Student Creativity Program (PKM) in 2010 for technology and engineering.
- Gold Medal Winner of Student Creativity Program (PKM) in 2010 for poster presentation.
- Third Winner (2nd Runner Up) of Regional Robotics Competition KRCI Expert Battle. Representing UGM in National Competition.
- Finalist of National Programmable Logic Controller Competition in ITB Bandung. Sebagai finalis lomba programmable logic controller.
- In 2011, there were 6 proposals passed the selections of Student Creativity Program (PKM) funded by DIKTI.
- Many more.
Diploma 3 of Electrical Engineering – Vocational College UGM
Jl. Yacaranda, Sekip Unit IV, Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55281
Telp: (62)274 561111, (62)274 6491302 Fax: (62)274 542908