Diploma 3 of Agroindustry at Glance
Agroindustry is the backbone of national economy and livestock of Indonesian citizen. Agroindustry study program of Vocational College, Universitas Gadjah Mada established as the contribution of higher education institution to create high quality graduates of applied agroindustry.
The demand of human resources in applied science is one of many factors to develop agroindustry to cope with future challenges such as globalization and free trade.
Agroindustry study program aims at creating professional graduates who are capable to independently master their field of concern, creative in developing industrial management to empower agricultural industry based on Agro Techno-Preunership. The graduates are expected to have high dedication, reactive to the development of knowledge and technology related to agricultural industry, active in environmental engagement and national development.
- Capable of technically and operationally overcoming quality and productivity issues in agroindustry technically and operationally.
- Being skillful in managing agroindustry based on environment.
- Being creative in making analysis by using computer technology.
- Being creative in producing and inventing agroindustral products for higher values.
- Auditorium and parking lot
- Free internet access (WiFi/LAN)
- Library (equipped with digital collection and information access integrated with other libraries)
- Free subscription to international e-journals
- Laboratory equipments: research, discussion, and Public Service Laboratory.
- Teleconference (though INHERENT network)
- Convenient classrooms (equipped with AC, viewer, computers,), discussion rooms, exam rooms
- System analysis and simulation laboratory
- Quality analysis and standarization laboratory
- Production system laboratory
- Industrial system management laboratory
- Industrial manipulation and residue management laboratory
- Bio-industry laboratory
- Supporting laboratories, such as Incubator, etc.
- Computer application
- Industrial economics
- Agroindustry resources
- Agroindustry system
- Resources management
- Business management
- Industrial waste management
- Information and communication system
- Engineering economics
- Quality control
- Agroindustry machinary
- Entrepreneurship and business creativity
- Industrial visit (company visit)
- Industrial microbiology
- Production plan and control
- Method and work measurement
- Productivity measurement
- Product testing
- Sensory test
- Food security
- Industrial sanitation
- Thesis writing methodology
- Working ethics
- Final paper
- Career development