Office of International Affairs (OIA) Vocational College Universitas Gadjah Mada was inaugurated on 28 March 2013. As the new unit, OIA aimed to support international service for the student, lecturer, and all the academic society.
The increasing of international students that come to SV UGM is one of the results from good collaboration with some university around the world. Then, this thing is very important for SV UGM to have Office of International Affairs in order to support the proses of education for all the academic society in local and international level.
OIA SV UGM services:
- Accompaniment to students of SV UGM who interested to join the exchange program and/or double degree program in overseas, and all about international program.
- Hospitalize the international students who study in Vocational College UGM including:
- Pre-arrival (Exchange Program/double degree program and temporary accommodation)
- Arrival (picking up from the airport, campus tour, administration for international students, Immigration documents and report)
- Supporting during stay in Vocational College UGM
- After the program (OIA will help the international students to get the academic transcript)
- Organize the International Academic Exposure Program to the students.
- Organize the guest lecturer and visit from partner university
- Preserving the Collaboration and Cooperation with International Partner
- Accompanying the arrangement of international Conference, Seminar, Workshop, for lecturer and all the faculty member.