- Performing the best practice either in public institution or individual. The graduates can perform as health care assistant, manager, and trainer/educator.
- Capable of performing advanced midwifery practice, research, development, education, and service management. (Practitioner)
- Capable of actively taking part in planning and organizing health service to Mampu berperan aktif dalam merancang dan menyelenggarakan pelayanan kesehatan sebagai tanggapan terhadap perkembangan masyarakat (Managerial)
- Possessing leadership and competence in midwifery field. (Managerial)
- Developing theories through research to escalate public health, specifically mothers and children. (Researcher)
- Capable of doing assessment and supervision on health service. (Managerial)
- Doing research and policy development as well as public health programs. (Researcher)
- Escalating resources, organization, and management of public health service. (Managerial)
- Capable of doing the duty as professional midwifery who possesses competences to perform the best practice either in public institution or individual. (Practitioner)
- Capable of playing role as competent health care assistant, manager, trainer/educator, researcher, developer on midwifery service and education.
- Capable of teaching and training midwifery apprentices in Diploma 3 and Diploma 4 (Bachelor of Applied Science) of Midwifery (educator) to produce professional human resources. (Educator)
- Capable of performing advanced midwifery practice, research, development, education consultation and management of health service. (Practitioner)
- Midwifery services including Individual Practice, Maternity Hospital, Public Hospital, and other health care center.
- Employee at Health Education Institution
- Clinical Instructure
- Higher degree education, such as Master Degree of Midwifery or other fields in health scope.
- Scholarships from Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Other scholarships