Department of Electrical Engineering and Informatics
In order to answer the challenges of the Industry 4.0, the mastery and utilization of technology is one of the main components of all existing industrial fields. To support this, Department of Electrical Engineering and Informatics focuses on preparing “ready-to-use” graduates, both in the field of strong current (electricity) and weak current (instrument). This department prepares their graduates in Information Technology with the expertise of Information System software developers, as well as competent personnel as designers, providers and maintenance of data network hardware infrastructure.
This department has four Diploma 3 Programs and 1 Diploma 4 Program:
- Diploma 3 Electrical Technology Study Program
- Diploma 3 Instrumentation Technology Study Program
- Diploma 3 Computer and Information Systems Study Program
- Diploma 3 Metrology and Instrumentation Study Program
- Diploma 4 Internet Engineering Technology Study Program